Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Its been a year....

Early this May...i acknowledge a year of ownership of my house. Some minor changes (home audio system, hammock, punching bag). Some major changes (Replacement of half the windows, washing machine/dryer, roommate and now non-roommate). Major neglect in the landscaping area...and my clothes still look like they are on sale at a flea market. House seems to be much like me...still a work in progress...still finding its design.

Looking at my goals...haven't really accomplished much.

1. I will wake up early (defined at at least 7am). - Still waking up like 8:30-9- sometimes 10am.
2. I will restart my exercise program (well..start should be a better word) - I stretched today..now my knee hurts - geez
3. I will have my house in a presentable state by my birthday/anniversary of house purchase (May 2005) - Not gonna happen. Maybe i'll be in better position next year to celebrate.
4. I will focus more at work and get things in order there. - Almost there. 75%
5. I will find a way to afford my house. - Still working on that.
6. I will set up my personal website (thanks to help from clint) - developed more skills, but no site yet.
7. I will take my dermatology medication - about 75%
8. I will find time to have my coco pebbles in the morning. - I finished 4 boxes.
9. I will have a japanese bathhouse style bathroom. - Future goal. Work on current house first.
10. I will have time to just sit...and stare...and just breathe. - Someday...

Finally bought a bedroom set, so no more 3 for $10 shirts on the floor.

No comments: