Since this new year, i've started checking the amount of calories in the various things i've been consuming. Can't say i've been much of a stickler about it, but just making mental notes. It has actually help me cut down a lot on my intake. Someone told me that the average intake should be about 2000, so i used that as my baseline.
140 for oatmeal breakfast (hated it growing up..but now great with apple/cinnimon flavor), V8 juice at 80, chicken-something here and there, and cutting down on the late nite eating. Can you believe that the 150 calories in a can of soda took me 15 minutes on a treadmill to burn off? Well, needless to say, I've actually stopped drinking soda (in addition to the alky). Hit the gym for the first time this year yesterday, tennis with coworkers tonite, and infrequent home exercises as well. Trying to eat less fast food and instead finding something a bit more healthy to eat. We'll just have to see how that goes. (don't worry, late nite ice cream still there occasionally. Just a small scoop)
So...watching over my waist, i realize my newest obsession. For the Halloween party, I opted and got a Name belt buckle. It was cool, but unlikely i'd wear it that often. Well, while shopping one day, I saw this cool chrome superman emblem/belt buckle at Hot topic. Right next to it, batman. Needless to say, i was sold...just not at $25 for one. I put it on my list and put it off till it gets more reasonable, but the recent trip to Fresno mall reignited my interest. Found some vendors on ebay with a variety of style. Now Martin and I may even make our our NES Buckle. Yes Martin, I'd wear it outside the house. Sweeet.

No comments:
Post a Comment