Thursday, March 29, 2007

Wow - the month of march has been so busy, almost went without posting. There was one time in the past where I went without posting for a month. Weird to think it was also March (of 2003).

Anyways, most of the busy time was due to work. Past few weeks have been working out an auditing task from my boss as well as catching up with project work. Things are slowly starting to sort themselves out at the office as well as home. At home, cleared out the carport area and got the landscaper to come thru on the sprinklers and clean the jungle that was once my backyard. Now that that weather is getting better, hoping to get my own hands dirty, clearing out some growth and planting things. (as well as repainting those end tables).


Karen was gone for most of the month, so Garland and I made a mess of the house, but I definitely cleaned up before her visit for spring break. It was great to have her back. Picked her up from the airport, hung out with the Ventura people, got foot massages from Mandarin only speaking Chinese people (and it was only my hunny who chatted with them), gambled at an Indian Casino, baked a cake =p, dim sum with friends and overall general good times. Saw pics of her new brother and he's just too adorable. (also saw pics of her HOT spring break in miami =p). oooh baby, I sooo love her. *muah*


Spent the later part of this month on two personal projects. One a work project, while the other a toiling personal project. Hopefully both will come together in the end (yes Jerry..hopefully this year).

Attended Anny and Mark's wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony and great location (I had actually been there once with Kelly for her professor's wedding). Was able to visit with many friends I haven't seen in a long time. Glad to see they are alive, but i guess people have just gone about their own ways. I had a great time with good food, alcohol injected strawberries, and sharing in Mark and Ann's love and commitment.


*ok.maybe i didn't want to share =p*

Garland and I are still hitting the gym. Thanks to the movie 300, we just push ourself saying "THIS IS FOR SPARTA". Other than that, glad the cold weather is quickly changing for the warmer weathers of Spring and soon Summer.


Miss you hunny bunny

No comments: