
Full House =)
These past 2 weeks have definitely made up for the crappy weekend I was having on April 14-16. Thank you for all those that inquired about me and were concerned. It was disappointing but we struggle and make it through.
On to the better days (and news):
A) The house is full again (sorta). My new roommates (starting in May) have started moving in and it looks like its gonna be good. They are a great couple that I met through Random Ninjas and i'm expecting much random fun to be had.

B) The house is also full of laughter as my game cube has become the center of family fun. Learning about the mario party series from Brenda, I've since gone and picked up mario party 4-7, all of the series that works for game cube. Almost nightly, we've gone thru and challenged each other to collect as many stars as possible. The best part is even my aunts are getting super involved in the game, as you can probably hear the laughter and yelling throughout the house.

C) Star Wars - Thanks to one of my coworkers, Garland and I got tickets to the California Science Center and checked out Dinosaurs 3D and Star Wars exhibit. It was a really cool event. I saw the cutest thing of some kids dressed as jedi (one as leia) running around the museum courtyard. As one kid fell, I noticed the other one was using a Jedi Force push =p. ok..you just had to be there, but really it was great. The exhibit as interesting and informative..and we also hit up the rest of the Science center. I remember growing up that it was the place were you could see baby chicks being hatched..and now so many years later, I'd come to see it.


D) Return to Tokyo Delves - Very much needing an escape, my friend Joe M's bday at TD was a welcome event. I've been really lucky that i have never had a bad time at TD and this time was no different. It was definitely a great time. Too sober since it was a 6pm show, but they've changed their program and it suits it well (footloose is gone, 80s Revivial now). Garland and I carried most of the weight of partying (oh man..no pun intented...better get back to the gym) and everyone, especially the birthday boy, enjoyed.


Many things to come...
Aunt's bday Sat
Cube to groomers on Sat
Spiderman IMAX and Pirates in May
Vegas in May (likely twice)
Until next time =)

yup..the car is off the ground.
Missing my hunny bunny. May 15 is coming soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment