Raymond Francis Warriner
May 14, 1975
11:18PM - Vandenberg Air Force Base, Santa Barbara County
9 lbs 2oz, 21.5 inches
May 14, 2007
11:18PM - Monterey Park, Los Angeles County
190 lbs, 6ft
Family, friends, 2 long term loving relationships, 1991 Civic from high school, owning home across from Grandma/Lola's home, where i grew up and spent most of my childhood.
Catholic born and raised, parochial school (even Lutheran) till graduating high school, only occasionally go to mass now. Personal religion\belief is just be good to people.
Two college degrees, multiple computer certifications, haven't been out of work since college (knock on wood), some light travel, work not terribly stressful. Great coworkers, good opportunities, trusted and relied upon.
Columbian Squires, Boy Scouts, Knights of Columbus, Alpha Phi Omega - (UCR, UCLA, UCI, Section 1), Lambda Chi Alpha, Anime Expo, Ventura Anime Club, Pacific Media Expo and Ohana. Blogger, Xanga, Friendster, Myspace, facebook, and AIM.
Growing up my family use to extend around the hub of monterey park. We lived in Downey, Montebello, and us the furthest in San Bernardino. Now we're even more so with a small group of us still in Montebello\Monterey Park, but now extending to Cerritos, San Diego, Las Vegas.
I'm thankful for my parents, my brother and sister. I appreciate my aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. I'm glad to have my health and the ability to wake up each morning and see the beauty in each day. I've touched many lives and have learned from all those i have met.
32 years...its been quite a run...yet I still feel like there is so much for me to do and see. Onward and Carpe Diem!
Monday, May 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
happy belated!
Post a Comment