Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy Holidays Everyone.
Hoping this message finds you all well.

This year has been a bit rocky for me, but fortunately thanks to surrounding myself with the people that care about me...I find myself successful and loved.

This past year i tried a new haircut, adopted a pigmy elephant, tried the abs diet (sorta), successfully did the lemonade fast (loss 10lbs), repainted chairs, built room entertainment center, passed my motorcycle class, met my newest nephew, test driving events, ohana vegas/xmas, PMX, speed dating, xmas hike, seeing the kwik-e-mart, cruise, bought a car, gun range, night swimming, return of 344 halloween, went emo, USC tailgate and many other things.

I've always been very fortunate in the people I surround myself with. Been planning more events with my coworkers and still sharing the warmth of ohana at our events. This past year has been especially strong with 344. My roommates have been great for me and our newest members by extension (Rozelle and Kristine) have made my year.

So how does the outlook seem now...very promising. I'm meeting new people and reconnecting with dear friends as well. Each day, i just hope to take enough time to realize how beautiful things are and how lucky I am and have been.

So my quote for this year...
Carpe Diem is so overrated...so for right now...stop talking and just do it.

No comments: