End of oct, all of november, and now midway through dec...
I think Facebook may have wounded my blog...but all is not lost. I'd say killed, but i'm here aren't i? I miss my outlet to just say how i feel.
2008 is still transitional...
Not much of a Christmas feeling this year. Some of my roommates heading to Japan for their wedding and the living room is a mess. Haven't put up the tree or kept with the ornament tradition, let alone do any xmas shopping. Really just in no mood this year and the rain doesn't help.
Had my highs and lows these past months and now just settled. A general malaise right now but also a sense of adventure for the upcoming year. I just want to get some things out of the way and i can move on. House plans should get approved soon. After that, get the contractor going and this elephant in the room will be gone.
This year we welcomed Jordan and now little Nicholas to the family. Rozelle rescued four kittens and now looks after Jake and Dexter. Kristine just moved out to an apartment and bought a car. Kuya Zandy welcomed me to a Pacquiao fight and his home twice as well as just brought me back to the time when i had my kuyas looking out for me. Samantha is looking towards a future abroad and my brother is happy with the life he has with Ashley. My parents are active in their projects and all seems well in the world.
As for me...things are good. 2009 here we come...I can already tell it will be life changing.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment