Monday, March 30, 2009

un-inspired?

I shut off the tv, realizing how letting it constantly broadcast images to me may be soothing at times...but has further stunted my creative self. So now..i stare at this screen. Not that much better as facebook and the internet in general has broadcasted to me images and things in other people's lives...but again...i'm watching...not doing.

hello behind the smile. have i been smiling lately? whose to say really. My trusted friends...my words. Its always been my ability to say how i feel and effectively communicate. Here i would write what was going on in my mind, my life. Lately i've been to doped to return here. Realization is the key, but action is required.

Today was a good day. Packing away all the things in my house yet appreciating a tasty lunch with a friend, with the melodic strings of a guitar in the background and a beautiful hostess. The night before, knocking down pins with my cousin and closest friend, taking in life's gifts.

I want more from this life. I have not been giving it my all. I'm numb but i am awakening.

No comments: