Wednesday, June 12, 2002

Who would have guessed it....once you start getting things back on track..what happens. You get sick. So here I am sitting at home, recovering from a cold. Not too bad...only a day so far.

Things have been fairly quiet since Finals started. No more apo events...at least not right now. gotta start planning for summer events and stuff. Watching the NBA Finals..but nothing really to watch there. Realizing that I am a Laker-hater. I respect the team and their skills and all, but would rather see someone else there. Anyways...Three Peat Successful. Go LA. Still thing the Kings should have been there...and what is an east coast final without Iverson or Carter??

Instead, I'm been trying to get healthy and play more ball. Had a fun time this past Friday. Played BBall at 24 hour fitness in Lake Forest. Started scoring and looking like a champ. This was of course after playing too games and looking like a chump. Either way..it was all fun. Too bad that was the last time I saw the gym (stupid cold). I did go to an Angels baseball game that friday with Clint from UCI. It was hella cool. I've never been a big fan of Baseball, but went mainly to kick it with Clint. It was a lot of fun. The angels won!

Trying to learn HTML so I can do that redesign. Actually trying to figure out DreamWeaver. Gonna get it eventually. Got a lot of things I can try to accomplish, so I'm making a list of things to do.

No comments: