Thursday, November 14, 2002

WOW...what a crazy week at work. Insanely busy..and whatever could go wrong..basically did.
I'd have to say though that I wouldn't exchange it for anything. I love my job...and pretty much working in westwood...so sit back and enjoy the latest chapter in this crazy ride.

Basically, I needed to restore a server on an off-site location. Problems with disks, then eventually the motherboard...everything was pretty crazy. It actually kept me here till late Wed night. So begins the ride.

Normally, Wed nights are bowling nites with my UCLA friends. Most of them were pulled away at a dinner, but my homie Bren and I were still gonna go and just chill. As I'm leaving the building, the door man hands me an envelope and says "do you want these..I can't go...or see if you can give them to someone who wants them."

So I look in the envelope..and see two tickets to the premier afterparty of Friday after Next. Ok..I know its westwood...and I'm usually not starstruck, but hey..free tickets. ^_^. So I ask Bren if he wants to go...he was down....its cool just being so spontaneous. We go into the line..and into Napa Grill, right across from work.

Man...food...free drinks.....great. I asked for a jack and coke..and I swear it was 3/4 Jack with a splash of coke. Got some mini-burgers, ribs...man..it was tight. Hella faded after that jack and coke..but kept going with these lemonades. Got to shake hands with Ice Cube, John Witherspoon, and Mekhi Phifer. Looking at this cast list...remember seeing Terry Crews, Katt Williams..and oh my goodness..K.D. Aubert.

Soo faded..but really fun. And got back to work to check on the server after that...hella funny. Anyways...things were crazy again when I got back...but I'm off to Vegas this weekend!!! Time to just chill and relax. C-Ya

No comments: