its been like forever...ok...really a month..
Been wanting to blog about stuff…but not really feeling up to it.
Suffice it to say that yes, I am still alive. =)
So..here's the surface stuff:(mostly)
Work: Been really busy lately, but still loving work. Just came back from company holiday party and had a good time hanging out with my coworkers. My projects are wrapping up, and I'm finding time to clean my cubicle and think about other projects. Of course making time talking to people via AIM
APO: Feeling the burn-out of APO. I don't think I can ever be completely burnt out from APO, namely cuz of all the people I meet. I do get tired of the paperwork aspect of it especially with Nationals coming up. Not even really feeling up to it, being that my bro or sis won't be there...and some of the other people i know from APO (cheesy, biggwould, grace)...but I got a ticket and a room (thanks anna)..so I will be there making the best of it.
AX: Hanging out quite a bit with my AX friends. Fortunately since I've started working in Westwood, they seem to come out more often to hang out. I do feel bad that I don't go out to Ventura/Oxnard area, but definitely making plans to do that more soon. With the AX crew, our events can range from Movies, BBQs, Computer show, or bowling and pho. I like the change and keeps things interesting.
Family: Well happy that Samantha is coming home today. Cube is still ruling the house as he seems to be the one in it most of the time. Feeling a bit detached to the extended and nuclear family. Everyone doing something or leaving to go somewhere. Doesn't really feel like anyone is living at the house...just taking a temporary stop over. Feeling especially detached from my extended family. Aunts having surgery, nephews in the hospital, birthdays passing...never really keep track of it all or paid attention to it all. Kinda sad especially in this holiday season and still not feeling any urge to do something about it.
Ironic thing - My mom made me say the dedication at Thanksgiving dinner. I said in the dedication, as I'm looking at my feuding aunts, my single parent aunt, my former neighbor counting his days of cancer and his ailing wife, my parents, and my cousins..and said...thanks for everything we have...but most importantly for family and being there for each other. I just wonder if they were really listening? oh..why is this odd? well..my mom is a die hard catholic...church any chance she can. Yet of all the people she asks to say the prayer...she chooses me...the son who doesn't go to church anymore and feels detached from the rest of the family. ironic. At least I think so.
Holiday Season: Guess it hasn't really affected me. I'm not feeling all warm and fuzzy or anything really. Become so jaded I guess. Work passes the time well....then I sleep. Actually started working out a couple weeks ago. Ok..."started" I said ^_^. I'll get back into it. Funny thing...reason why I got back into it. I'm about to cancel this one credit card, so I actually had to get into the 24 hour fitness to change it to the new card. Been paying forever for membership (it was a good deal...less than $30 for all 24 hour fitness...even sport type), but never really going. SO I WILL BE BACK...since my friend is changing in Feb and I'll have a work out partner.
Need to start shopping for Xmas...but not knowing who/what to by. Not sure myself what I would want. Got to the point where if I wanted it..I would have bought it already. Course..there are the things that money can't buy...
So of course...Relationships: Well boys and girls…thats will have to wait till another day. Not exactly surface stuff…but we may get to it. Or maybe not.
Notes:
BiggWould to SoCal = Count down begins...women and children hide.
Gracie Back to US = Miss ya Heaps too...soon we'll both get Trolleyed.
Anna = Congrats on your engagement ^_^ I'm happy for you.
Cheesy = I'll find some time to come up and see you.
Bro = Miss ya down here...hope to see you soon.
Everyone else too...ttyl.
No comments:
Post a Comment