Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Many things to think about...but not a lot to say. Just been keeping really busy...so I guess that keeps me from lamenting..or pondering..or just thinking.

work is settling down, as I have been really busy on a project....thankfully its pretty much done! =) I may actually have time to sit and write here in a bit..but mainly wanted to post that I will be out next week.


Remember that time last year, when I told you about winning a free cruise? well...yeah...decided to take the person up on it. Didn't really care what i was "supposedly" gonna be learning..mainly interested in where I would be going. Thankfully got a better job with the ability to take some time off, that I decided to use it now. Come on? Carribean or Mexico?? Wasn't a hard decision there. Oddly enough this will probably be my first real vacation. I'll be heading solo, flying out Sat 15 morning and returning Sat 22. wow. something non-work related, non-apo related, non-family related...and just in time to avoid all the LA rains.. HAHAHAHA. Bringing along the camera for some memories. =)


PS.
Happy Birthday to Grace (2/11) and Steve (2/13). =) Sorry if I miss anyone elses. I love bdays...but can hardly remember anyone's. =p

No comments: