Friday, October 24, 2003

Ok...since i don't post that often...I'll start just putting the lil stuff every so often. Remember...in blue...just random topics. Font in black is the more thought provoking ones.


So...10 year High School reunion this year. Not exactly "excited" about going...but I am gonna go anyways (did the same thing going to prom)...just didn't want to regret missing.

Plus you never know...i'll get to meet all the Joseph girls that I never met in HS. Hahaha..funny thing..in the memory book...when it asked if I could go back and change something..what would i do....i said "go to a co-ed High School".

On another note, seems my company is expanding..and opening an office in pasadena. Definately not time to hire an assistant yet (sorry all my IT friends)...but means I'll be running between offices while it gets started.
Puts me in a quandry of sorts when it comes to looking for my own place. Maybe Monterey Park, Alhambra...who knows.

So I turn it to you...
Comments..comments....
recommendations on where to live...between Westwood and Pasadena?

No comments: