Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Teddy Bomb. what a sad world....when u think about it. The symbol of childhood turned into something deadly.

Childhood


Damn...this was just gonna be a short post...but now its got me thinking.

What's wrong with being a child? Remembering the my younger years....when your biggest concern was not eating too much chocolate. The most expensive video game system failed in comparison to running around in the sprinklers. When your $5 allowance bought you candy and a world of imagination. I used to wake up at 5am just to watch cartoons. Now I find myself sometimes going to bed at that time.

Yes...we all grow older in age. We all mature. We become more educated. That doesn't mean we have to forget that innocence that makes us see the world through rose colored lenses. Am i deluding myself, in believing in the better parts of people? Thinking we are more good than bad? If you think that...I'm sorry.
You're in a bitter world... I'm just living in mine.

Dang...if i had a lawn with sprinklers...i'd probably be running through it right now. In the meantime, I think i'll settle for a bag of water balloons and some targets/friends. =p

Also on that note, I'm going to DISNEYLAND Friday....and the best part of it, is I'll be going with my sister (her bday) and my brother (yeah, he's back ^_^).


No comments: