Friday, September 26, 2003

killing some time...trying to avoid traffic.
welcome jojo to the blogging world =p. I think you're gonna have too much fun with this...and yes..this update is for you.

Jojo got me hooked on launch radio on yahoo....now i don't need cable anymore.
I got a free trip to Japan in Jan...so looking forward to that. Need to go update the Passport and stuff.

finishing up a bunch of lessons in my Dreamweaver book..so again (like you haven't heard it already), expect a site update soon.
Oh yeah..getting back into tennis too...that was hella cool. Looking for anyone that wants to play out in Westwood during the week.

Let me know... =)


Video of the moment: Justin Timberlake: Cry me a River

Man...wonder if I can pull off that haircut...tried it once..but didn't like it too much.
And sam..yeah..after watching Friends last nite...i admit..i'm definately Ross. =p

Also realized that I mumble. Maybe thats why I like IM a lot. I was told I had a soft voice...I said...its calming. But I do project...when i do public speaking...
but when ur chilln with the homies...don't need to feel like yelling. But yeah...working on that as well. Maybe people should call more ^_-

OK..better find something more to kill time. I may just start daily updates. Prob look like this:

Work..ok..
thats pretty much it.
but I find ways to make it entertaining. Either that or outside activities.


PS - Al's your off the link list for never updating. You call anyways.
Diana...I'm glad ur site came back up...I'll have to IM you sometime.

No comments: