Domesticated
The weekend came and went pretty nicely. Started out pretty busy with dinner on friday (yeah AX Security...) to Raging Waters (yeah Ed C) and Rico's party on Sat. Overall it was a fun time with friends...mostly just enjoying each others company over shaved ice or Thai Hainam chicken. I'm just glad i didn't burn cuz it was soo hot this weekend.
My adventure on Sunday was pretty interesting to say the least. I guess it has to do with looking at life thru a different perspective. So..let me begin....
It started out with the fact that no one i contacted wanted a free ticket to Disneyland. When I told my cousin, she said that she could use it with Chan..and i felt that I would rather them have it than anyone else. My cousin has done so much..and endured so much..so i was just hoping this lil thing of a ticket would be a nice thank you. Well..so with the ticket now in good hands..i had a free day for Sunday.
Well..i was at home anyways for the weekend, due to those events..so i decided to chill at home. It was pretty hot but i didn't really want to head back home to MPK, especially since i remembered that Mantha was coming home that day. I actually asked Mila if i could accompany her to the airport to get them (mantha and Dad). She said sure..and now i had "plans" for the day. Well..it was still 10am...and pretty hot at the house. Since i didn't want to have 2 cars stuck at the movie theatre...and the Bourne Supremecy wasn't going to start till 11:25, i decide to take a walk to Edwards. Needless to say I made it quite an adventure. It included visiting the donut store, running accross the freeway overpass where there was no sidewalk, and eventually repelling down the hill side in my all-purpose Old Navy slippers. I made it to the movie...and it was pretty good.
Well..the title of this piece is domesticated...so let me explain why. After the movie, I found i had time to shop around the town center...so i decided to hit up Ross. Didn't really find much in clothing, so i just browsed around the store. Oddly enough, I did find some things in Homeware that i felt i needed (PaperTowel holder, sushi server, and coasters). After that I headed to Barnes and Noble. Instead of rushing to the Maxim/FHM and other men's magazine section...i found myself sitting and reading home furnishing and concepts magazines. (I did eventually get to Maxim =p). I also felt that i wanted to get more into reading...as i'm finding TV to be quite boring. (Cable-smable...i've turned on MTV 3 times last week to the same episode of the assistant). So yeah...i'm actually almost done with Farenheit 451.
Well..on the subject of home and domestication...i have my first roommate coming in next month. Yeah! now i just need to get things ready for him.
Monday, August 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment