Where's Ray....
Yes..it may have seen hopeless for a while there...but yes..i have returned to blog. No real reason for the departure mind you...just had other things to do...like live life...than write about it. But alas...do not fret...for i will again humor my anonymous (and sometimes not so anonymous) reading community with my thoughts, words, experiences...and of course insights.
So..lets start with where i've been.
Humm..since the last post
- family dinner for Dad's bday at Lawry's. Karen got to meet everyone. Can't really gauge how that event went entirely...but overall it was ok. I think once i get things settled i'll ask my dad over for BBQ or something just more relaxing.
- When to PMX bbq. Wasn't too much for excitement level...but i was reminded that it seems just like the AX bbq. Found myself doing more physical activity..like playing catch...and flying a kite =). It was nice spending time with the new AX people...and future PMX staff.
- House Status - at this point...most of the living room is done. Had a great handy man that helped out and house sitters (alfred and karen) that made sure he could get in each time. The speakers and home theater system are up (man..that was drama in itself). He also added an aditional outlet in the entertainment area. Alfred and I installed a screen door to get more air flow to the room. I also bought some additional artwork and even a violin for the room. Just wait till its done..and I'll probably host a small kick back. Just need to do curtains now..and some paint. After the paint..the floor..and that will be it....for now =p....till i do the windows...ugg...seems endless
-Other House things - Got my roomie in. Welcome Neil as first ever roommate to the house. I've known Neil from back in the days of UCLA APO..and he's always been friendly, outgoing and overall cool. Kinda weird realizing that i have a roommate now..but its all good. Also thanks to Dave and Nea...gonna get a washer and dryer soon. Yeah!
- Bill Koo's Visit/MCSE classes - I'll actually do a seperate post for this one..cuz it could get long. (as if this post wasn't long enough)
- AX bbq - Yea..just like the other bbq. This time..the feelings have just been different...and less people i'm comfortable with.I did have fun playing basketball and horse. Man..some of the crazy things we made people do. =)
Other than that...just been living life. Oh Karen you ask =p...well..she's off to school and for the most part things are going well. I dont' really want to be the mushy - everything i write about and think about is her - boyfriend type...but really... I do miss her and love her a lot. We talk every nite...to inquire about each others day...but mostly just to hear each others voice. Its funny..cuz a lot of people have asked me if we plan on staying exclusive since we're sooo far away....and in fact we are. I'm happy to have found someone so special in my life...and still gives me room to breather and grow...because we both do not want our lives to revolve around each other...just as long as we're both a part of it. I've seen too many times when people get to into each other..that they lose themselves. For me...this relationship is a good balance. Course..i could do without the 3000 mile distance...but that is just a matter of time...and she is well worth it.
Besides that..been watching a lot of asian media. Got an M-Flow CD from Bren and loving the J-Drama "Be Nice to People". Man...they just really know how to reach a person. Trying to stay away from normal TV...but finding enough things to keep me busy (Note to self..need to work on the School network.) Anyways..also reading my next book C/O mantha..."Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown. Its a really good book...i can hardly put it down at times.
So yes...i'm alive...and truly busy (its not just an excuse...it really has been). I see that other bloggers have also been on break...but hopefully i can get visited by that comment whore martin (he hee..i swear u must wait for posts to appear at times martin..cuz as soon as they come up..u've got a comment. And i though I didn't work =p Love ya man.)
Till next time..
Oh yeah...Ventura Camping trip this weekend....so i wonder if i'll come across this...
Beer Bear link
I'm bringing Asahi..so hopefully he doesn't visit.
Thursday, September 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment