The Post - Take 2
Ugg..i hate that. I had a nice post last nite..but it got lost in the upload. Thought i'd remember how problematic blogger could be at times...but oh well. I'll try it again.
Anyways...the prompt for this post...was basically...yeah...i had time to write. Writing has always been an outlet for me..and a constructive method of expression. I've been told many times that i tend to mumble...well...writing it provides that sense of clarity. Only thing writing misses is emphasis...but that can also be acheived throught effective writing. Ahh..but i digress.
For the most part..i'd have to say...i'm pretty happy. Glad to be able to say that. I look around and see i have a nice house to live in. I have friends and family that support me and look out for me. I have a wonderful girlfriend who loves me for who I am..in all its dorkiness at times. My job is great..and they take care of me and appreciate me. Overall, I'd have to say life is going well (knock on wood that it doesn't jinx me).
Of course...not everything is perfect, nor is it expected to be. Guess its just those many challenges that life puts in front of us (Karen being 3000 miles away, long hours at work, my lawn dying). I guess you just have to take it all in stride and hope for the best...cuz in the end..thats all you can do.
After talking with my friend Rando, we both agree that it really comes down to your quality of life. Not to be bogged down with things...but just enjoying life as it comes. With Karen, I just tend to find more of the beauty in things...namely cuz she finds beauty in me *blush*. Life...yeah...make use of your time.
With that in mind..i'd like to set more goals for myself. Getting tired of TV (while i can say i still get caught by it).. but trying to find more time tp focus on myself. Less of going to clubs and parties..but more of watching Naruto with my cousin. I'm thinking of picking up guitare, as well as a language...but that will all come as i organize my life and things together. I think i'm almost there...so my opportunities for growth seem very open...namely cuz i'm happy...with all that i have already.
Anyways..i'm hoping to write more..but for now i'm gonna sleep.
Oh yah...wanted to say "Konnichiwa" to my lil Enida. I just got your postcard sweetie...so I'm hoping you're enjoying Japan. Call me when you read this since i'm not sure if your cell phone area code really changed.
Sunday, September 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment