Today Karen and I went to the King Tut exhibit for my company outing. I was hesitant about going to the exhibit when i first heard of it, but when i later learned it was returning to Cairo for an indeterminate amount of time, decided i wanted to see it. Missed out on my day off since i though it was going to be available, but lucked out that there were some last minute cancellations.
I'd have to say i was really impressed with the presentation. It had a very hollywood feel to it...Especially the intro. The exhibit was really fairly long but had some pretty cool artifacts.
After LACMA, I headed out to Ventura County for Eunice's bday. While i was expecting typically bbq food, was pleasantly surprised with soo much traditional Filipino food. Oh man...there was soo much food and it all tasted good. Wanted to take more home with me but couldn't since i was crashing at Jerry's place.
I'm there right now..and so far..so cool. More like a guys nite out..raiding Ralphs and watching movies. Tomorrow's the picnic, but for the most part just looking forward to a nice day in the sun.
Day Recap
Sit-ups: 0
Push-ups: 0
Activity: LACMA - King Tut
Reading: Attack of Clones - Annakin sees Padme again.
Saturday, July 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment