Monday, August 01, 2005

By the power of grayskull...i have the power!!! - He-Man

So today being monday got back into business. Set up a new user in the office as well as tried to tie up some PMX issues. Trying to make plans for the weekend. Rico's Bday is Friday, Rozelle's on Sat, and Will's on Mon. Not sure about Rico or Will, but Rozelle is thinking vegas for the weekend (not a bad idea..althought its still hella hot).

As far as the quote, I headed over to my cousin's house after work just to chill. Alfred has always been into old cartoons and had just bought the old He-Man tv series on dvd. It was classic watching the episodes. Man, those were the days when the cartoons entire 30 minutes revolved around the moral of the episode. Really makes you wonder and realize how different it is to grow up now compared to when I was growing up.

In the nature versus nurture debate, as much as your genes and biology give you certain obvious advantages...i still feel that nurture plays a bigger role in people's development. You learn and grow from the things around you....Reactions to the actions in your life. Your life is based on your decisions. ...so ...yeah. =p. Its late now but i'm going to end with one of my favorite quotes.

I am a part of all that I have met;
Yet all experience is an arch wherethrough
Gleams that untravelled world,
whose margin fades
For ever and for ever when I move.
How dull it is to pause, to make an end,
To rust unburnished, not to shine in use!
To follow knowledge like a sinking star,
Beyond the utmost bound of human thought

No comments: