Wednesday, November 30, 2005

*getting in the mood*

Looking at my watch looks like i've spent a couple hours doing "house" cleaning in my office. I have more important things for work i need to do, but find myself clearing out tons of old emails from my hotmail accounts and web surfing for the billionth time today. Oddly thats the way it is for me, wanting to put away/complete all the little things that distract me so i can tackle the bigger things on my plate. That and hopefully it will get me motivated to actually work. I believe in smart work, than over work =p. Explains some of the laziness as well.
Anyways, the 10 pages on hotmail are now down to 1 page. Desk is looking a little bit cleaner. I've made my xmas purchase list, but haven't checked it twice yet =p. Also started drafting things i may want, but its rather vague. If anything i'll update my wish list on the left panel. I've picked up a couple for people already but there are quite a bit more to go.
Lets see, this month....

a) Got the 344 Xmas tree is up. Took some pics setting it up, but will get more when we get more decorations.
b) Planning on doing a 1 day run to Vegas with Bren this weekend to celebrate Mark B's bday. Should be fun, just waiting to hear what time we'll be leaving. (Also Happy Bday Biggwould. Sorry to miss your SF bar crawl)
c) Turducken is Dec 10. Yummm.
d) Need to get some shopping in here somehow.


Other than that, I'm on disk 9 of Harry Potter - Order of the phoenix. I got a bit behind with Thanksgiving, but the mp3 player is charged up and ready to go. I have been lagging on the working out thought *sigh*.

I hate the cold, but i love sappy movies. Xmas time is just the right season for it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: