My Body is a Temple...
..unfortunately..the careperson is slacking off.
I think i've stabilized my weight..sitting ugly at about 190. According to Fitday puts me in the moderately overweight category. Been doing the 5r thing (skipping out the past few days due to injury), but not sure how much that is working. I'm not going to be drastic like my cousin and cut out rice (maybe cut down actually), but definately need to focus more.
I think my goal will also be about 20lbs. Puts me in the healthy weight category. Starting on Garland's Ab-lounge as well.
The bedroom has been reorganized. Thanks to Karen's idea, looks like a lot more room. Going to start focusing on doing more renovations and such. Garland cleared a good portion of the living room last nite, so may start looking for living room furniture soon. After that, may do some gatherings again...more relaxing themed like a wine/cheese nite.
September is here and PMX has made some major announcements for the Con. Music looks like fun and I'm glad Dig Jelly and especially Random Ninjas will be back. I'm pretty excited about it. Its been a long overdue, but seems like all the pieces are starting to fall into place now.
Been meaning to get out more and socialize, but finding it just more relaxing being at home with Karen and the babies (as seen in the radio flyer pic). Sad to think that Karen will be heading back to Massachusettes in January. Definately need to visit Disneyland more before it expires.
As far as socializing goes, been sucked into the World of Warcraft =p. Playing primarily with Ohana peeps and definately fun. Lot to learn about it, but i will definately take it in moderation as i've got enough on my plate.
Anyways..off to the gym. Have a good labor day weekend.
Friday, September 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment