Thursday, September 07, 2006

Sit up straight...
-mom


Who knew posture could make such a difference? Sitting on my a$$ all day tends to leave me in a slouched, "relaxed" position with definitely lets it all hang loose. Trying to keep the posture (and thereby appearance) straight as well as a couple other things, like not eating past 8 (except ice cream or cereal). Spending the time at 5r (with family) and 24hour fitness (with Alfred) has been pretty good. In fact, the link below was care of swim time with Alfred.

Need to slow down a bit. Been too busy that i had to cancel on my idea of going to Vegas with Alf and Brenda this weekend. Probably gonna head out end of Sept instead for Miko's bday. Either way, feeling a bit stretched out. Going to put in for vacation time with the office just to take a time out.

I am really proud though that I'm almost done with the St. Bernards website. Its my first web creation. (i'll link you after its done). In fact, they've been so great about everything. Karen is selling raffle tickets if you are interested. Cash Prizes =). Looking forward to going to it.

Well..this crazy week is almost over. Even with only 4 workdays, its been dragging. This weekend i'll be doing a housecall, possibly FPAC, pmx meeting? and maybe even Bday clubbing. Next week I'll be in training. Ugg..early mornings and trekking to El Segundo/LAX. I'm really gonna hate that traffic.

So..till next time.

Team Tiger AWESOME - 28 day slater (this was too funny). I think episode 2 is the best mama.

No comments: