Sometimes i forget...
I always figured an invite to coffee/tea would be the best approach. Its fairly casual, allows for conversation, validation of who you are talking to, inexpensive, public area, and non-invasive to one's personal space. You're only really giving of your time and learning about a person.
I guess i forget how scary the "online" world can be for some people until i got a response from someone. Of course i only had good intentions, but that doesn't always translate well via views on the profile or a message. My apologies for those that may have been taken offense to this "direct" approach. If you prefer another method (message/IM) to get to know each other, i'm game.
Guess it can be a double edged sword at times. As much as i may wish my potential relationship with would somehow "find" me waiting here, my choices are either wait or just be proactive meeting people, gaining friends, and making connections. Right now, I've decided to take it into my own hands and do the searching. For those women that do take the same chances and message, IM someone, I applaud you. I'm actually attracted to strong women =).
Interesting huh, I'm not interested in the woman that needs me, more so the woman that challenges me and makes me a better man. My take on relationships is that they are a mutually shared experience, each person their own...but gaining by association.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment