Christmas is coming closer..and all I can think of is getting out of my job. Can't wait for the new year to start sending out those resumes again. I did get that job making big bucks teaching MCSE stuff on Sundays...but I think my partner may be getting a bit overzealous. We'll have to see how that works out. I also registered at Cerritos college today with my cousin. Just taking a look at that Nursing program. My Biomed background covers a lot of the core stuff, so finish that and I'm in a 2 year program. I'm still thinking if its worth it. Funny..while I was checking classes..I was highlighting classes in Solaris, Unix, and other computer stuff..then looking at the Anatomy/Physiology classes. I also did a consultation for my old elementary school...definate possibilities there. Quite a few things to wrap up this week.
Also took that test...humm...don't like the idea of being a type of fruit..and the questions were kinda wack...but here are the results.

Strawberry: 50/100 Pear: 20/100 Banana: 10/100 Tomato: 10/100 Lemon: 0/100
Take the What Fruit Are You? test by
webkin and
aaronr!
No comments:
Post a Comment