Oh man...its just been one of those days. =(
After an enjoyable weekend at the Magic Kingdom (Both Disneyland and California Adventures..-will blog on it later)..I am welcomed back into my living hell known as work. It would have been great to just take an additional day off, but NOoooo.. I don't have the luxury of doing that since I am a teacher. Any day I miss or someone else teaches..I find myself doing double time re-teaching or correcting for that day.
So today is supposed to be a hands-on day..building and structuring a network. You'd figure that after 6 intense weeks of study and application with Microsoft Windows 2000..that this part should be cake. Well..reality started setting in...as well as frustration. Not just the students mind you...but on myself too.
I love the holidays and such...but I can't wait till the New Year. Hopefully by that time, all the hiring freezes will be thawed. The market may be looking at an upturn...the question is whether or not I'll make it to it.
Oh yeah..I was supposed to register (Cerritos College) today too...shoot.
Monday, December 17, 2001
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment