Wednesday, December 12, 2001

Things are looking good now =). I sealed that contract teaching MCSE on Sundays so that definately made my day....but it was only part of it. The contractor has been really impressed with my partner and I, so future projects with him are definate possibilities. I also returned the phone calls of two placement agencies. They were also very impressed with my resume..and can think of opportunities that will be available for me. I probably won't do any transition till after the new year..but its nice to know that I'm wanted/needed. Well..had a lack of sleep last night working on my test...so I'm off. Plus its mom's bday...not that any of my siblings forgot =p.

Art Test

If I were a work of art, I would be Claude Monet's Waterlilies.

I am soft and gentle, but very colourful. Although based in reality, I look at the world through a filter of impressions which shape how I see things. Splashes of light help to define my presence and bring an endearing quality.

Which work of art would you be? The Art Test



I thought of myself more like a Degas..but this test seems pretty accurate.

No comments: