Wednesday, January 02, 2002

I realized that the my blogging tended to stop when my sister came back home. I'm glad I still prefer human interaction...as opposed to living in front of my computer. Don't get me wrong...many things have gone on in the past weeks...some good, some bad...but I was just too busy to blog about it.
As for right now..I'm just going to give you a lil blog-blip.(trademark..ray...hee hee)

First..my sister just left for Australia. In the past few years...we've become really close. Especially during this holiday season..the three of us (my sister, my cousin, and myself) were almost inseperable. I'm saddened that she is already going back to school..and I hope she has fun in Australia. Love ya sis.

Secondly, I am about to leave to do my new years resolution. I've decided to go to the gym everyday for at least an hour. (who knows how long this will last.) Well the first day resulted in 15 minutes of stretching and overexerting myself on the bike for a 5 minute mile. Not a good way to start being that I haven't seriously seen the gym for a number of years now. Overexerted to the point that I felt nauseated and had to get home. Oh man..what a way to start..but I'm going to head back... Gotta start somewhere. =)

Happy New Year Everyone

No comments: