Wednesday, July 10, 2002

Oh man..its been so long since I posted. I just looked at this site and I still have posts from May.

Anyways... Anime Expo was really cool. Had a lot of fun hanging with the Ventura Anime Club/Crew and regulating on all the otaku fans. Overall people have been really cooperative. Trust me...lining up over 3,000 people for a limited engagement show is no easy task...so I have to give much props to my crew (SDF1 Type R) and the whole security team for their good work. Plus there were some pretty fine ladies there too.. Got an email. We'll see what happens from there.

Right now I'm taking care of things before my trip. Sucks to get back to work and remember that we recently switched text books. Material is all still the same, just have to find it somewhere. Plus this is a new week and a new class. They seem to be very good, just quiet. I do need to look for something new though because I just realized that since I have been part time, I've lost sick days and maybe benefits.

So where am I going...well...heading up to Norcal for Cheesy's Bday/Grad. I told you I'd do what I can to make it. Why does it have to be on a Thur though? Anyways...I'm gonna try to meet up with my friend Feras also. He just got married and was supposed to visit..so instead I'll head up there.

well...until next post.^_^

No comments: