Sunday, May 25, 2003

Blogging from Texas. Yee Haw!!

Quite an interesting weekend so far...and its not even over yet.

Guess we'll start off with Friday. So I'm sitting at work, busy with different projects and stuff, when I find out that the Server in Texas has gone down. After talking with some people in Boston and realizing that I'm not doing much this weekend, i accept the suggestion to fly out to Houston and work on the server. Of course this is after my previous plans for Sat (AX BBQ and Hot Import Nights). So, I schedule a flight, leaving at 8am on Sunday and am staying at the four seasons hotel. Nice =).

I'm working on the machine right now...just had some time to type while reloading the software.

So...friday nite, my AX friends come in to UCLA to prep for the BBQ the next day. Mostly it was fun...catching up...playing Dos till 2am and drinking boba. This was after a great birthday sushi dinner courtesy of Mark. Big shouts to my lil sib Theresa in Irvine too for planning a family get together and Bday cake for me on Wed...she's soo sweet. (and yes Rachel...she does exist). Lots of fun, but got home late (again) cus I had to prep some Cds for this trip. Work...work...work.

So I wake up on Sat to see that Samantha arrived. I had just learned that she was actually coming. Didn't get to talk to her much...as she needed to leave for a party. I missed her hug...but sam...i understand.

So got ready to go to the BBQ. It was ok...not as good as the last one. Found myself playing basketball most of the time...but that was fun. Afterwards, went to Hot Import Nights. That was cool as well. Ahh..pictures with Aiko Tanaka. =)

I'll have to post more later....but leaving for SF now. See you there! =p

No comments: