Its been an interesting week. Got DSL at home finally. ^_^ Fairly busy at work..so thats occupied much of my time. Some sad things and some scary things this past week also...that make you take a step back and re-evaluate were we all fit in...as far as life goes. They say, it just helps you appreciate things much better. Thinking about things..wondering....
honestly...I'd just have to say fuck it (raises middle finger in the air).
OK...this post just turned.
Now don't get me wrong. I didn't know Adrian at all...but I feel his loss. I felt his loss when my sister first told me...when justin told me he was going to the memorial...and then when I read kelly's blog. Sounds like a great guy...and truly a tragic loss. He was a brother of APO...but that didn't matter...he made a difference in people's lives.
I also know all the girls that were in the car...I heard about what happened....I shudder to think what could have happened. Thankfully, although in pain, they are all still here.
But what I pose to you is this: What do you do from here? Sit around...remember who he was...ponder what he could have been. Thinking what could have happened in that car. Much of our lives are spent....thinking....not doing. Evaluating....but not taking action.
I say its time to start taking action. If you have a life...then really start LIVING it. Does your world revolve around whether or not Clark and Lana will eventually kiss on Smallville? (ok..i wanna see it...but I don't sit around waiting for it =p). Whether or not the Lakers go for 4-peat won't change the fact that you still have to finish school...or go to work the next day.
Find the things that matter to you...and do what makes you happy. The only person you have to answer to is yourself. Stop blaming other people and find solutions...instead of complaining about it.
i don't know people...no one has all the answers for life's mysteries...or even why this rant started. I think now in my more "experienced" years...I've learned more and more that "talking" about something helps...but still lacks when it is not followed by action.
All I would say is live your life...while you still have it...and make it count.
Friday, May 09, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment