Crazy and fun weekend.
Friday - Met up with Mark, Maureen and friends at Yardhouse. Happy to learn my Sixers are advancing. =p. Headed out to a Pimps and Schoolgirls party at USC. Oh man...the memories of parties being broken up by campus police. HAHAHAHA. I think I'm gonna need to throw a theme party myself one of these days. Ended up in K-town to find something to eat. Gotta love K-town...since it never closes...and Korean girls... ^_^.
Sat - Chilled in Ventura. Watched X2, Serendipity with 3 other guys (don't ask), and 40 Days and 40 Nights. Got a lot of stuff done and just chilled with the guys. Vanilla coke it the shit yo! (damn..sound like biggwould) - (Vanilla Vodka and coke). Happy Bday Mark. Sorry for putting you on blast on Mon.
Sun - Had an anime expo (AX) meeting, that i brought a lot of issues up for discussion. Had one of the best lunches I've had in forever...playing with a Crab Claw at the Crab shack and laughing it up with my AX homies, after only 3 hours of sleep. I'll probably expand on it later...but it also included "flying" to the restroom while wearing a lobster bib as a cape. Dang..just loving life right now..and chilln.
Need to regain focus again...and actually do some work. Happy Cinco de Mayo. WOW..its may already.
Currently Listening to: The Jumpoff - Lil Kim
Mood: chiln.
Monday, May 05, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment