Saturday, February 14, 2004

Ahh..valentines day...it was nice. Had an EXCELLENT meal care of Harold and Donny, hosted by Maureen. WOW...couldn't believe all the food from that nite. 7 courses that covered everything from fish, meat, lamb, salad, cheesecake.....ugg. Went home full and happy.

Trying to just come to the realization...or just getting out. The Black and Red party at Gideon's was fun also. Tried not to be so closed...and just relax. Was gonna do the same tonite at the dinner...but withdrew. I have a couple lithmus tests...things that i share only with those i feel are close to me. Special songs, movie,...whatever. I'm a B-side kinda guy. I love finding the songs on a CD that are the BEST...but no one ever knows about (never gets played on the air). That me...i look for and find the things...and see things most people don't see.

Anyways...Sam's back home..so thats cool. Gonna crash now and see if i get up for Basketball tomorrow.

No comments: