Grr...i hate the rain. I just want to go home.
Today was...ok. Besides the rain bringing down my mood, it was fairly uneventful...to the point of boring sometimes. I'm enjoying the fact that the recent post has created soo much activity =p..and unfortunate that it will soon be gone due to daily postings. Which is why i need to create my own website. I've got the space...just need to think of the name....as well as design it. Suggestions on names would be appreciated?
Anyways..I already have this one cool idea..but i'll wait till i put it together first. Lets just say this link is a lil preview. Remember the movie "the debut". I think one of the best lines...well..besides the hands thing...was when joy bisco said...filipino noses are cute...cuz they don't get in the way when you kiss (since they are flat). Paraphrasing of course..but check the link on kiss. =p
Ps...hi rich. My coworker partner in crime... with the best scooby laugh.
Pss...also found this. Romantic movie lines...awww. Had to save it somewhere...why not here?
Wednesday, February 18, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment