Ahh..yes...this week is almost over.
I'll probably write about this more later..when i feel somewhat rested...but i'm definately glad that this week is almost over. I actually thought it would be fairly uneventful being up here, helping out here and there, and hopefully visiting friends. Unfortunately i actually found myself working longer hours here than even down south and missing out on visiting my bro. I'm glad Justin and Feras were able to stop by and visit, namely cuz i could bearly leave the mountain view/Palo Alto area.
The people in the office were mostly nice. The hotel sucked (can't believe i thought free interent was my deciding factor..when every fricken hotel in Silicon Valley has free internet). Well...almost done. Time to get to home..in my own bed...and catch up on my life.
My one joy...the green tea and chocolate mochi ice cream i bought. Yum..
Friday, February 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment