Trying to zone out...
Thought things were ok....well...they have sorta settled. just feeling in quite a meloncoly mood today. Haven't done much at work yet...just feeling trapped being here. Now i have my music turned up really loud...trying to blank out the world. I really think i need to get my mp3 player and disappear for a little bit.
Trying to look forward to the weekend..but realizing i have much more to do than i want to. I really need to kill some of my open issues. Hope that will make me feel better.
Sad thing...my disneyland annual pass will expire on the 15th. I made such a big deal about getting one...but didn't get to use it as much as i wanted to... (well..just didnt' get to go out with my family there as much as i wanted to). It was nice when all of us would go out there...but now just seems that everyone is so busy.
i need a vacation. I need to leave the country for a little bit. ....right now not even sure where i want to go..just away.
Thursday, February 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment