Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Reclaiming my life

I used to joke about how busy i am at work...and really how busy could i be (sarcastic). Sitting in a climate controlled building, in my cube...chatting on AIM most of the day. (Steve would kill me right now).

But lately...*shakes head*...Damn. Long hours...communicating with people on the other side of the world (Asia-Pacific)...late nites.... I really haven't been able to do much for myself. I've been wanting to do this...or that...or this...and the list goes on...but nothing being done.

Its not just work either...getting myself more involved in PMX stuff....and pmx related stuff....and house stuff.....but seriously..is there only 24 hours in a day???

Anyways...its gotta stop. Since i can't reclaim my nites due to work and outside activities...i'll have to take control of my days. I mean come on..u can only sleep so much right?

Personal affirmations/goals:

1. I will wake up early (defined at at least 7am).
2. I will restart my exercise program (well..start should be a better word)
3. I will have my house in a presentable state by my birthday/anniversary of house purchase (May 2005)
4. I will focus more at work and get things in order there.
5. I will find a way to afford my house.
6. I will set up my personal website (thanks to help from clint)
7. I will take my dermatology medication
8. I will find time to have my coco pebbles in the morning.
9. I will have a japanese bathhouse style bathroom.
10. I will have time to just sit...and stare...and just breathe.

Along those lines i'll be attending a Filipino American Network meeting/socal tonite. I remember in college i was heavily into my asian heritage and background...especially being filipino. I think this will be a nice return to reclaiming myself.

Mabuhay*

*yeah..thought it was mainly used for hello as well. But actually like "aloha" can mean many things. Not as much as dude though.

No comments: