Tuesday, October 11, 2005

*blah*

feeling really down today. Not exactly sure why...hoping maybe writing stuff down could let it out a bit. So far so good.

Work is ok...not particularly busy though there is stuff i need to do. I think thats what i'm feeling....stagnate. Learned earlier in the week that my coworker is going out pursuing his MBA. Learned another one of my coworkers is actually married (not that its impossible..but he's my age). Both Jojo and Bryan are expecting kids soon.

I am happy where i am. Not looking to jump into a marriage or bring a child to this world. I find myself just looking short term. Vegas, Halloween party, whatever. I haven't really set goals for myself or really, really struggled to try to achieve something. I've taken the easy path or easy for me path. I won't say i've slid thru life without challenges..but i can say i need to be challenged again. I'm even flaking on the workout schedule. Sheesh

Humm..well..what else. My aunt is in the hospital, my friend's mom died, and i think i may be dying (but then again..who isn't). Other than that..things look ok.

yeah...i dont think i hit it all..but once again..blogging becomes therapeutic.