Thursday, October 20, 2005

I need to write something here. well..i'll just start writing and see what happens.

Its getting closer to winter and the weather is getting colder. The thunderstorms sucked. Feel like things are shutting down for hibernation.

Yet at the same time, i've found a new found energy. Had a fun time in Vegas with friends, which consisted mostly of eating, sleeping, and warp core breaches. Ohhh man...cut crab legs at aladdin spice market buffet. yum yum.

also planning for this halloween party at the house. Not really sure what to expect as i'm not sure how the neighborhood will handle a large house party. At the same time, i'm beyond the typical stare at each other, drink, and maybe dance type of party. So..in the spirit of mischief, I'm planning campfire like games for people to participate. Hoping it will get people to mingle more and overall just have fun. Got quite a few thought up, but if you have any other suggestions, let me know. Also need categories for costume contest as well.

I've gotten hooked on anime again and addictively watching naruto. Got a bunch of other movies and dvds that i need to catch up on as well. Currently on book 3 of harry potter. I'm gonna test something before the 4th movie comes out.

I question if the movie will be ruined for me if i listen to the book before it comes out. Not sure if i would have truly felt the suspense of the movies, if i already knew the outcome of the story. Currently listening to the books, i just remember scenes from the movie and learn more of the back story. If i can get thru book 4 fast enough, i'll have to see how i'd enjoy the movie (before i continue on to books 5-7.



---party plans---
current ideas
categories: Prettiest/Ugliest, Sexiest, Scariest, most original, best overall
games: u'll have to wait and see =)