October comes in and it looks like quite a busy month.
Just wrapped up my "final" task with PMX for the year. Not sure exactly how i'm feeling about it for next year...but least i've finished my responsibilities for this year.
Well..this month we've got a number of busy weekends. Vegas, Sam's bday, PMX picnic?, and Halloween party.
I think this is the first year I'm actually going all out with the costume idea. already picked up a couple things for it. You'll have to go to the party to find out who it is.
Anyways..just giving an update. Its been a fun few weeks.
Congrats to Mila and Chan on their nursing achievements. Made it to the ceremony and had a cool party at the house afterwards (Thanks to Garland's Karaoke Revolution). Ended up actually singing till 5am...and it was fun =).
Mom, Dad and Sam made it back from Hawaii. Sam has some pretty cool pics from the islands. I think i should really plan a vacation...need to do some traveling.
Well..
watching Superman 2 on A&E. Definately the best of the series. I'd buy the box set, but they are recorded in Dolby 2. Maybe with the new movie coming out, they'll redo the audio on the previous movies.
aiight..till next time.