Nice! So everything works now...except for the archives right now. The redirects are in place...and that gives me more time to finish up that server. In the meantime...I can tell you what has happen recently.
CEI-College- Ok…for anyone that has misunderstood…I'm not jobless right now...I'm just actively looking for new opportunities. I am still working for CEI in Lake Forest...but am really looking to get back into the field of networking. Only thing is I am working only part-time...and therefore only getting part-time dough. So recently, my supervisor tells me that there is an opening for a Microsoft instructor at the Anaheim location. Now this is dope since Anaheim is only 15min away from my house. The only killer thing is that the position is at night...when I usually do my APO stuff. Teaching night sucks usually...since it kills any social life...but I figure this is a sacrifice I have to make...to hopefully get full time at Anaheim. So starting April 8...I'll be on lock down...Mornings in Lake Forest (8-1pm)...and Nights at Anaheim (6-11pm). Hopefully it will all work out.
HIGHLANDS- So this Friday I went out to a club in LA. Now this wasn't just any ordinary club…but the Highlands in Hollywood. This club is right next door to the famed red carpet and Kodak Theatre. So Friday night was set up as the OSCAR party...supposedly going to be packed with Stars and stuff. So I go down there with my cousin, her coworker, and my coworker. Now the only star I see is the mom from Family Matters...but the Fashion show was dope. So many hotties there, especially in the fashion show. I got some pics…so you’ll just have to wait to see. (plus they came out a bit blurry). I wasn't really looking throughout the night…but my friend tells me she saw the man himself...Mr. Hugh Hefner. We had a fun time anyways...and it was just great. Spent most of the night clowning on this one fool...lets call him Rapper D…who thought he was the shitznit. Biting lines off songs and walking in with a crew... I still don't know if he was anyone famous. But I was soo funked up at the end anyway...it really didn't matter. ^_-
UCI CHARTER Well congratulations are in order for the UCI group of Alpha Phi Omega. Its been a cool two years with these members...and now it has all come to fruition. Recently the review committee approved the application for UCI - Rho Rho's recharter. We are simply waiting the National Board of Directors approval, but UCI is pretty set to get their charter. I've taken a particular interest in this group since I have been with them since the beginning. They are a great group...and have done quite a lot. I'm especially proud of these future brothers. So on April 5, we will be holding the chartering ceremony. I've been asked to make the keynote speech...so now I have to think of something...but it won't be too hard. ^_^
Monday, March 25, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment