1. Vanilla - getting a better appreciation for it. Personally I'm a chocolate fan...almost chocolate freak, but lately Vanilla has tasted pretty good. Why you ask...well its all about Vanilla coke. I really hesitated about that one...but honestly its like drinking a ice cream float. Yumm.
2. IM from work - Gotta love it. Its been busy...sorta...but you gotta love a job where IM is part of the communication structure. Now I have a work sn
3. IM chats - Since CPW, we've had a bunch of IM chats all day long. I heard one even went till 3am. Well..its all about the interchapter love. Hopefully some of it will get people going to each other’s events.
4. AX Security - The current department manager is planning on moving up, and has asked me to become the dept head in his place. I still feel a lil out of place since most of them are like a family (out in Venture/Oxnard) and me out in LA. When the news was announced, there was no reaction. Kinda worried, but individually, people congratulated me. Personally, I just do it for fun...no titles. I just don't like hurting people's feelings.
No comments:
Post a Comment