Thursday, April 03, 2003


Go, go, go, go
Go, go, go shawty
It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's yo birthday
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a fuck
It's not your birthday!
-50 Cent


Well...guess you can say its my birthday. I tend to go through these every firsts...first of the year...first of the month...but this time I'm really changing things (re-evaluations - not birthdays). I looked at myself and decided to make some changes. Still paying for a gym, decided to get back into it. Not that I was ever really into it before, but at least now one of my friends is gonna be around to spot me and keep me motivated. Cleaning out my closet...getting rid of stuff left behind…changing wardrobes...adding some color. Smarter money investments, keeping track of everything…and even went to an orthodontist for an evaluation (quite and experience). I guess one of the biggest changes is being less inhibited. Starting to say what I feel, and in some cases…just saying something. Being more proactive...getting out there and just doing things.

On the horizon...everything at work, APO, and Anime Expo is looking good. Work wise...things have settled down. Still busy with projects, but everything is manageable. On my final weeks as Section Chair for APO, oddly enough...feels like a retirement. I know I'll still be involved, but lately looking to just take more time for myself, and not worry as much. For Anime Expo, getting real excited about that. Our Kamp is HUGE and right next to the pool. I'm in pretty good with the Senior Staff there...which could play well for me in the future...as they are planning and Anime Expo in Tokyo. If selected, I could get an all expense paid trip there to help set up and supervise the event. Closing out my old credit card and bank account soon...redeeming my Bonus dollars for my Wireless G router...things are looking good (sorry...techie...had to add that in.)

No comments: