As I check the span of time it takes me to post to this blog, I realize more and more, that this really isn't a diary for me. Itz more of a presentation...of what I happen to feel and what I want to share. I knew I could never keep up a diary, cuz I'd feel guilty about all the days I would miss, and give up the whole idea. This journal, on the other hand, at least helps me gage what I've been doing, where I've been, what I don't want to have to repeat again and again to all my friends, but otherwise...a way to measure how much I've changed..(or maybe not changed).
Well...things have changed. I got tired. Tired of sitting around...wondering...waiting. Tired of whining ...about when will love happen...when will she appear. blah blah blah Tired...tired...tired....tired of apathy. So i decided...its time for a change.
First thing I had to do..was say ..FUCK IT. (oh...geez...he just cussed on his blog...so...unlike ray). Well...yeah...FUCK IT. If you want something to change...then you have to be willing to change...and be different from it.
I renewed my gym membership...and this time I'm actually using it. =p
I love the fact I can shoot hoops at 11pm at night. Last night it was a good 2 hours running, lifting, and finally laps in the pool. Soreness aside...but thatz all part of the plan.
The nice thing was...I had my phone with me...but didn't feel like answering. Normally, i jump every time my phone rings...but at that time...nope. It can wait. This is my time. All "emergencies"...well...they were your own. My biggest discovery of the evening was a treadmill that actually had fans on it. hella cool. (yeah...hella).
So I'm being selfish...and you know what, I think itz about time. Don't get me wrong...I do what I can to help people (hence the service fraternity...and other extra curricular activities)..but really... sometimes I just want to do my own thing...and sometimes that could actually be choosing to do NOTHING.
Time to live...and live it up. It only happens once...so experience it with all you can. Things are going great...I just need to take the time to enjoy them.
-Excelsior-
No comments:
Post a Comment