braving it alone...
You know...when it comes down to it...we're born alone into the world. Yeah your mother may have carried you and your father had his role in it too...but our willingness to live and survive is primarily self driven.
I'm thankful for my family and friends that I have made this journey more pleasurable. At times, you really just need to step back and appreciate everything that we are given in life.
Sometimes you find the right person..and decide that you want to be with that person forever...those are special times. Congratulations to Jojo and Dao for finding each other and allowing me to share in your special day. Most of us are still taking our chances to find that certain someone.
I woke up this morning...and it felt a bit colder..and a lot lonelier. That plus not knowing what this Thanksgiving week may bring...forces me to think how solo in life i am or can be....
Time is such an abstract concept.........7 days can seem like forever......we'll just see what the future will hold.
No comments:
Post a Comment