wow..time just seems to fly.
Plus the weather out here just plain sucks. I can't wait till summer comes back.
Only thing saving me are my aunt's electric blanket and late nite phone calls from Karen.
Work has been busy..and the house is still coming together. Time just seems to be disappearing. Still haven't figured out what to do for xmas gifts and stuff..and realize i really dont' want anything personally. I'm pretty happy with all the "things" i have now...just keeping myself busy with life. If anything, probably gift certificates or money =p.
As for gifts for other people, i find myself in the same predicatament. I'm at a loss at what to get people this year. I haven't caught the "holiday" cheer yet. Maybe its cuz i've been too busy. It is nice though...driving home and seeing the houses on my street decorated. I'm thinking i may go ahead and do that next year.
Tuesday, December 07, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment