Humm...blogging..blogging.
its been some time since i've been here...and i'm really starting to wonder why anymore. Well..jojo finally blogged. Soon he will be married to Dao..but still answers to anny =p. Anyways...i just started to wonder why....why blog?
Well..its a journal. Collection of my thoughts and opinions. It used to be an easy way for me to keep people updated...without having to repeat the same story over and over (as well as read up on what people are doing). Looking at my sitemeter...doesn't look like very many people are keeping up with me anyways (i'm to blame. I don't update). I don't think i'm the only freak that checks every blogs daily..even for those that haven't updated in years (Diana =p..ok..not year..but close). So yeah..its a place for me to share what i've been doing.
At times, that seemed pretty boring. Ray wakes up. he gets dressed. He goes to work. He comes home. Jumps on computer again. Maybe calls up some friends. Sleeps. Repeat 5 days a week. Hey..his weekends, may be heading to Norcal, OC, SD, or somewhere.
The other purpose of this blog was also to expand my writing and creative skills. Honestly folks...I think i've been lagging. Swear..work, alcohol, stress, tv...something has been killing my brain cells. I used to dream of flying cars and fighting dragons...and could spin tales of war-battled heros and fairy tale lands. Granted i was no Tolkien, but alfred still remembers "moustache moustache" from one of my yarns.
Geez..this world has become so...so...vast and minimal at the same time. Vast in that I can see what is going on around me (from elections, wars to nick and jessica)....and minimal as to my day to day interactions with Karen, family, coworkers and others. My circle of friends get smaller, as i lose interaction with people. I tend to be less likely to call someonw...but always happy to receive them. Who do i see everyday? My AOL buddy list. =(
I haven't cared much for the outside world lately. I didn't care about voting (till i talked propositions with Karen..then i regretted not voting). Election, smecktion... I can't believe that the two candidates are all the US has to offer for leadership..
Not caring...sad state...but i think i find myself in the apathy of the world today.
Karen has been something new...someone who makes me want to care. Someone who sees me for me. Distance is hard..and i wonder if she begins to tire of me. We share somethign special...I just wish we didn't have to be so far apart.
Its not all roses folks..behind the smile...umm..yeah.
But what are complaints..if you don't do anything about them (drumroll...sounds like ray is on a comeback)
I'm not happy with the state things are in...so how can i change it. I shouldn't have to use a webpage...as a substitute for calling friends. How fucking sad eh? Well...people expect some calls...make some plans....cuz...TV is boring (and i tape all my good shows anyways)...but i'm looking for more out of life than sitting on my ass.
Today was a good example. Woke up to Karen (great way to start the day), planned to do some home improvement, and started with a visit to my aunt. Had a nice talk, then headed t home depot to get some motion lights and other stuff. In order to save cash, hit up the shopping center near the house and raided the 99 and 98 cent stores =p...then finally went home. After eating my one meal today (yeah..that was bad)...called up my dad to see if he wanted to help with some electrical stuff. It was nice...really nice...some quality time with my dad...talking, learning, and getting the lights up. After dinner (ok..guess that was 2 meals..not too bad)...watched ER (on the good shows tape)...and when neil got home...headed out to the local bar for a drink...before heading to Cerritos. Got to see my dog cube (missed him so much after that nintendogs clip) and talk with Mantha and Mila before writing up this blog. Quite a full day. Tomorrow/Today will be disneyland with mantha.
well..i should sleep now. Need to get some rest if i'm gonna start living life more. So..basic update...house good, work good, relationship still going, and life starting up again. Plus..u know its that time of the year again... love and good cheer...elves and stockings. My list will be up soon =p...just playing with it a bit.
Nite =)
Sunday, November 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment