Ahh..Valentines Day. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. You would think that I would actually look forward to this day...namely because I find myself to be more of the romantic type...but lately...it..like other holidays..seem to just pass by without particular notice. Don't get me wrong..I'm all about moonlight seranades, candle light dinners, romantic locations... But it obviously doesn't have much impact without that special someone in your life. And I definately miss having someone =/.
Otherwise..Things are great. The eyesight is terrific. I find myself reaching for my face occasionally, forgetting that there are no glasses to adjust or remove. Still a little blurry on somethings...but I've been told that it's all still part of that healing process. Going in for an exam today to check things out. Really this has given me a new outlook on life. The recent post (1/31/02) about moving on in relationships...and now this new self-confidence from the lasiks have given me a new motivation to succeed. I am still working at the school at part-time, but I am keeping myself busy consulting for my old elementary school as well as possibly a law firm. At the same time, I've stepped up my motivation to look for a new full time job.
I need to get back into my workout routine...but lately I've been pretty happy just playing Basketball with UCI. After a couple meetings, I headed out with some of the members (both guys and girls) and we've been playing a couple pick-up games. It's been fun. Likely going to be playing again on Fri. ^_^
So relationship wise...still single...not really looking as hard as I was before. I'm of the belief that when it happens...it will be when you least expect it.... (sadly its just been tooo long...damn =p ). I'm definately open to possibilities... (hahah...even thought of the show Blind Date...some of those guys are hopeless). The scary thing is I was joking with my cousin and checking out some personals on match.com. I sent out this one personal to some friends online...thinking I would hear (Ray...don't take this route...you'll find someone...you don't need personal ads). Instead...I hear...(maybe...your should try.) I guess it doesn't fall into my romantic perceptions of love to find it thru internet personals....but I don't discount it as a possibility.=P Oh well...we'll see when love hits ^_^.
Thursday, February 14, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment