Oh man..I'm feeling soo giddy....
I'm heading to UCR this week for the rededication ceremony for Alpha Phi Omega, the service fraternity that I still participate in. This week my home chapter of UCR has invited a number of alumni from the chapter to come back and rededicate themselves to the principles of the fraternity. Its all cool since I was probably going to head out there anyway..but now I'm usually giddy because I found out that one particular alumni that I had a crush on may possibily be there. (blush). Its been a few years since I've seen her..but DAMN...she was (hopefully still)...sooo cute. Now we'll have to see if I'll be able to talk to her when I get there. I found an email address..so I may send up that warm up intro... (to make sure the first time I see her isn't too wierd...but now comes the awkward phase.)
if/when I see her..will I be able to say anything? Yeah I can talk to people...speak in front of groups..but honestly..when I get near someone I'm particularly attracted to.....I shut down. It seems to happen to the best of us... Fear of rejection.. intimidation...low self esteem. Hey I'm fairly confident about my skills...work...dealing with people...etc.. But when it comes to starting a relationship...or even dating...I clam up. Hopefully I'll figure what to do by Friday...^_^
Thursday, February 28, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment