Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Back to work...
Sad to say..i think i need work really...to keep me to a schedule. this past weekend i had friday and monday off...but i didn't do anything but sleep. (well..it was like 100+ degrees...hella hot...dont' really want to do anything at that time.) Anyways...while sitting at Soaring over California on Monday...i decided I wanted to make a list of things i want to do. Once i put it together, I'll see who wants to hang out with me. (Stuff like hang-gliding, horseback riding, river rafting, trip to Europe). I've learned that once i make a list of things to do...i tend to get things accomplished better. So...expect the list and an update to this site soon.

on that note...i'd also like to welcome a group of new users to the blogging fold (ann, martin, ed). Once i do my site update, i'll add you guys as well (humm..whenever that gets done).

BTW..one of the first things on this list of things...will be to find a party that includes this. I've never big on girl on girl action..but the fact that this is between hella fine asian girls...i'd have to say...i'm entranced. Thanks to Mick for the material =p...and as i told you before..Jem is contagious.

No comments: